L-Carnitine forms white crystal or a white crystalline powder. L-carnitine has a slight characteristic odor. L-carnitine is extremely hygroscopic and even deliquescent and it can liquefy on exposure to air.L-carnitine is highly soluble in water, in alcohol, in alkaline solutions and in dilute mineral acids. L-carnitine is practically insoluble in acetone or ethyl acetate.
L-Carnitine is essential in the utilization of fatty acids and in transporting metabolic energy.
1) L-carnitine Powder can Promote normal growth and development;
2) L-carnitine Powder can Treat and possibly prevent cardiovascular disease;
3) L-carnitine Powder can Treat muscle disease;
4) L-carnitine Powder can Help build muscle;
5) L-carnitine Powder can Protect against liver disease;
6) L-carnitine Powder can Protect against diabetes;
7) L-carnitine Powder can Protect against kidney disease;
8) L-carnitine Powder can Aid in dieting.
1) Infant food: It can be added to milk powder to improve the nutrition.
2) Weight loss: L-carnitine can burn the redundant adipose in our body, then transmit to energy, which can help us slimming figure.
3) Athletes food: It is good for improve the explosive force and resist fatigue, which can enhance our sports ability.
4) Important nutritional supplement for human body: With the growth of our age, the content of L-carnitine in our body is decreasing, so we should supplement L-carnitine to maintain the health of our body.
5) L-Carnitine is proved to be safe and healthy food after security experiments in many countries. US stipulates that ADI is 20mg per kg per day, the maximum for adults is 1200mg per day.